Dental Implants, Restorative Dentistry, and Cosmetic Dentistry in Westchester
Led by Dr. Steven A. Brisman & Dr. Barry M. Goldstein, the team at Chappaqua Dentistry is precisely who you need to carry out the high standard of restorative and cosmetic dentistry you need to give your smile the vibrance, functionality, and stability you deserve. As your Westchester dentists, we provide a wide range of dental services among the best in our field and combine it with an emphasis on the care and comfort that we’re proud of.
Read below to learn more about the extensive range of services provided by Dr. Goldstein, Dr. Brisman and the rest of our dental team. The website provides an extensive look at each of our services, answering many of your questions, as well as the benefits and results you should expect. Should you have any questions about our services, Westchester dental practice, or the excellent team who runs it , you can get in touch with us at 914-861-3137.
Besides providing top quality restorative and cosmetic dentistry, we to provide the routine care and preventative dental services you and your family need to ensure your mouth’s stay healthy. We aim to prevent common issues like gum disease and tooth decay. A comprehensive level of general and preventative care can ensure your smile remains strong for years to come. Our general dentistry services include:
- Oral Exams: To ensure that you get the kind of care and treatment needed, oral exams are performed as part of a routine checkup By keeping an eye out for tooth damage, structural issues, and gum disease, we can preventatively and proactively recommend dental services to protect the health of your smile
- Professional Teeth Cleaning: Besides your regular at-home routine, professional teeth cleanings are essential for managing the tartar and plaque that can build above and beneath the gum line. It’s an important step in preventing decay, gum disease, and risk of infection. Alongside the cleaning, we provide a professional polishing to ensure your teeth always have the sheen they deserve.
The team at Chappaqua Dentistry also provides a wide range of treatments designed to improve, restore, and protect the aesthetic appeal of your teeth. Keeping your teeth natural and healthy looking can improve your self-image, self-confidence and quality of life, but can also have some positive effects on your overall oral health. Here are some of the cosmetic dentistry services we offer:
- Teeth Whitening: As a result of age, certain foods, or misstep in your oral hygiene routine, your teeth can stain or discolor. We have a range of take-home and in-house teeth whitening solutions that can help you restore the dazzle to your smile. We work with you to find the level of whiteness you’re aiming for and apply a mix of in-office bleaching and at-home gel usage to improve the appearance of your teeth steadily over time.
- Composite fillings, Inlays and Onlays: In some cases of decay, we can remove the affected parts of the tooth, filling the cavity with composite fillings. These resin fillings are made to look natural, ensuring discretion and aesthetic quality while restoring and protecting your teeth. Inlays and onlays are made of the same material but are designed to fit the cavity as a single piece rather than through individual fillings.
- Dental Crowns: For damaged or partially lost teeth, crowns can be an effective and natural looking replacement. These ceramic crowns can be affixed to existing tooth roots or to implants if your tooth has to be extracted. Created using specialist 3D imaging technology, we can produce crowns that look, feel, and act exactly like your natural teeth.
- Cracked Or Chipped tooth Treatment: We also have a range of treatments specifically designed for cracked and chipped teeth. Cosmetic bonding involves using composite resin to replace missing sections of the tooth, molding it, curing it, and polishing it so your tooth looks complete again. Root canals and dental implants can also be recommended for teeth where cosmetic bonding may not be enough to fully restore the tooth.
- Dental Veneers: These porcelain covers can be fitted over your teeth to help improve the appearance of teeth affected by a wide range of issues. If your tooth is chipped, stained, damaged, or slightly out of alignment with the rest of your teeth, ultra-thin veneers can be made custom for you. This procedure involves removing a little of your tooth, roughing the surface, and fitting a veneer on top to correct any issues.
- Invisalign: A revolutionary alternative to metallic braces, Invisalign is not only less visible and more discreet. It also straights misaligned teeth much more quickly than traditional braces, often taking as little as six months. In involves using clear, custom-molded, invisible aligners that are fixed over your teeth each day. As your teeth steadily improve in alignment, we replace one Invisalign with the next, ensuring steady and reliable improvement over time until you get the perfect straightness you desire.
The lines between restorative dentistry and cosmetic dentistry can often blur. Many of the treatments that are best suited to improve the function and practicality of your teeth and to restore your ability to chew and speak will also improve the appearance of your smile. As such, some of these treatments can also be considered cosmetic, but we will focus on the restorative benefits they provide, as well:
- Tooth Colored Fillings: Besides stopping decay in its tracks, removing decayed tooth, and replacing it with natural looking resin, tooth colored fillings can also help you eat normally without fear. They’re safer than metal amalgam fillings, since they don’t bring the risk of expansion and contraction, which could otherwise damage your teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays: Fillings can crack or loosen and may leave a larger cavity when they fall out. When this happens, another filling may not be enough to repair the damage and inlays or onlays may be a better option. These cover larger areas, ensuring the tooth’s bite is restored and that its structural integrity is preserved. They may also be considered more convenient than crowns since they don’t require the same level of enamel extraction.
- Dental Implants: A durable, permanent alternative to dental bridges. When a tooth or teeth are beyond repair, dental implants can restore your smile and replace them functionally and structurally. We have a range of dental implants, many of which involve only a minor treatment, have a short recovery time, and can last over ten years.
- Dental Crowns: If fillings aren’t enough to repair the damage caused by injury, accidents, decay or a root canal treatment, crowns may be the answer. These natural looking teeth are designed using 3D modelling technology to ensure they fit your mouth, offering the same strength and protection as your real teeth while also matching their appearance.
- Dental Bridges: Bridges can fix the gap where a tooth is missing. Not only does this mean that your smile is restored to its complete, normal look, but it’s also structurally important. Without the pressure of a tooth, your jawbone can shrink over time. If a jawbone shrinks enough, it may be harder to replace the teeth that were once there.
- Complete And Partial Dentures: At Chappaqua Dentistry, we ensure that after your teeth have been safely removed, we provide dentures that feel as stable and solid as possible. Complete dentures are made in advance and placed over the gums to completely replace your missing your teeth. Partial dentures are removable bridges that fit between teeth, helping you replace the gaps with metal frameworks holding them in place.
For those who want to ensure that their teeth are completely restored, cosmetically, structurally, and functionally, a full mouth reconstruction may be the most comprehensive plan on offer. Dr. Brisman, Dr. Goldstein, and their team at Chappaqua Dentistry can ensure the quality of life that comes with a complete smile through a series of procedures designed to offer full mouth reconstruction.
This is an on-going treatment, designed specifically for each individual. It’s well suited for those with misaligned teeth, crowded teeth, dental injuries, tooth decay, or missing teeth. Depending on your needs, it can include fitting veneers, crowns, dental bonding, and more.
Since the full mouth reconstruction can differ so much from person to person, it’s recommended you arrange a consultation if you’re considering that option. One of our dentists will carry out a range of exams, scans, impressions and molds to identify what work needs to be done.
Before long, we will have a complete treatment plan outline each step used to repair and restore your smile. The end goal is the complete restoration of your teeth, so that you’re happy with both the appearance and function of your smile.
Why Choose Chappaqua Dentistry?
If you’re looking for Westchester Dentist, you want to ensure you’re choosing the team best suited to meet your needs and to carry out the services you need to the highest standards. The team at Chappaqua Dentistry is confident we’re one of the best around, with our focus on professionalism, comfort, care and compassion to go with every one of our services. Here are a few reasons to consider us:
- Local, Friendly, Family-Oriented Practice: We are a family-oriented practice that specializes in creating and maintaining amazing smiles. Two of the best, experienced prosthodontists on staff are on hand, so we’re able to carry out a range of general dental care and complex dental services to all of our patients.
- A Team Led By Some Of The Best: Our team is led by Dr. Barry M. Goldstein and Dr. Steven A. Brisman. Dr. Goldstein has been practicing since 1994, with expertise in advanced prosthodontic procedures as well as general dentistry. Dr. Brisman found Advanced Dentistry of Scarsdale with the unique concept of bringing all dental services under the roof one multi-disciplinary practice, before lending his prosthodontic expertise to Chappaqua Dentistry.
- A Focus On Comfort And Care: Our team will do whatever we can to ensure that our patients feel as welcome and safe as they possibly can. Our team knows that many of our new patients may feel some anxiety about visiting their dentist. Besides doing what we can to make you feel comfortable and confident in your treatment, we have dental sedation options to help you get through our treatment.
- Approachable And Friendly: Part of that emphasis on care is that we offer a level of compassion that we feel is unmatched in the dental industry. Our team is always here to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. We know that some might have had less than positive experiences in dental practices before, so we are here to make sure you have a much more pleasant time.
- Insurance And Financial Flexibility: Chappaqua Dentistry accepts cash, check and major credit cards for your convenience, as well as CareCredit, which can make it easier to pay for out-of-pocket expenses for you and your family. Furthermore, we are happy to submit the appropriate forms to your insurer on your behalf so you receive any possible reimbursement you might be entitled to.
Get In Touch With Chappaqua Dentistry To Begin Your Journey Towards A Brighter, Healthier Smile
Dr. Goldstein, Dr. Brisman, and the rest of the team here at Chappaqua Dentistry are glad to answer any questions, address your concerns, and to arrange an appointment if you need dental treatment. Our general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry are of the highest quality and supported by an emphasis on the care and compassion that can make a real difference.
Get in touch by calling us on 914-861-3137 or click the Request an Appointment button on the website to begin your journey to a healthier, happier smile.