Full Mouth Restoration is Possible—Regardless of Your Dental Issues
The phrase “full mouth restoration” intimidates some people. Still, you’d be surprised at how Dr. Brisman can restore the form, function, and beauty of your mouth, teeth, and gums by combining his skills with the most innovative dental technology available today.
Dr. Brisman and his amazing team of dental professionals can perform a full mouth restoration in a matter of weeks or months, depending on what your current dental state is and what your desired goals are—the smile of your dreams is attainable with restorative dentistry in Westchester.
What Procedures Are Performed in a Full Mouth Restoration?
That’s a great question that we get a lot, but really, no two full-mouth restorations require the same dental procedures. After a comprehensive evaluation, Dr. Brisman will sit with you, show you his findings, and recommend a treatment plan designed for you.
The most common procedures used to perform a full mouth rehabilitation include:
That does not mean you would require all of those procedures, but Dr. Brisman and Dr. Lambrakos would explain which ones would achieve your desired results. After obtaining a thorough medical history and examining your mouth, teeth, and gums, Dr. Brisman and Dr. Lambrakos will know how to restore your mouth to optimal oral health.
In-House Laboratory Allows for a Quicker Restorations
With an in-house dental laboratory, “On-the-Mark Lab,” the fabrications and restorations needed for your restorative dentistry in Westchester can be done on-site. Most dental practices must send their restorations to a lab because they simply do not have the skilled artisans and lab techs to create what you need to make your full mouth rehabilitation hugely successful. With an on-site dental lab, the time your full mouth restoration requires is much less, so you can have that stunning smile you’ve always wanted much more quickly than at other dental offices.
What Would Cause Me to Need a Full Mouth Restoration?
Many issues would lead Dr. Brisman to recommend a full mouth rehabilitation at his Westchester restorative dentistry practice. Some of the most common reasons a full mouth restoration is needed include:
- Advanced oral disease including cavities, periodontitis (gum disease), and damaged teeth
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ/TMD) often leads people to require a full mouth restoration due to widespread damage to teeth that has caused serious alignment issues and painful symptoms
- Car accidents, blows to the face, and other trauma often lead people to seek out a full mouth rehabilitation. Through no fault, they’re facing damage to their mouth that only a full mouth restoration can fix.
- Poor quality restorations or restorations that are so old that they no longer serve their purpose often lead people to seek restorative dentistry in Westchester.
- Oral cancer, which may attack soft and hard tissue, causing tooth loss and advanced gum disease, prompts many people to undergo a full mouth restoration.
Restorative Dentistry in Westchester Will Transform Your Smile and Your Life
Why suffer another day with damaged, decayed, or missing teeth? You deserve a smile you’re proud to show off, and you deserve a quality of life that allows you to thrive. Let Westchester prosthodontist, Dr. Steven Brisman, and his amazing dental professionals evaluate your situation and devise a treatment plan to deliver the smile you’ve been deprived of for far too long.
Call Chappaqua Dentistry at (914) 238-8200 or complete our online contact form. One of our support staff will reach out to answer questions or get your new patient appointment scheduled.